Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mr. F

My littlest fellas are rarely spoken about individually, it goes along the territory of being a twin, I suppose. So, I am going to write about them separately to celebrate their uniqueness.

From the very beginning, F was the candidate for alpha-twin. He occupied more space in utero, he was the active guy that would dance on my left kidney and kick my spleen, and he even managed to fight his brother to be the first one to take a breath of air.

F is flirty, he is quick to offer up a smile at people in public or show off his dance moves for others. Despite his confident attitude, he is scared of fast movements, like swinging too high on the swing set.

He usually leads the way in developmental milestones, he sat up first, walked first, and is now perfecting his toddler tantrums first.

He enjoys hearing the "ABC song" and "twinkle twinkle little star." He gets excited about doing the "hot dog dance" with Mickey Mouse. He enjoys playing with toy cars, and crawling into my lap to read books.

He enjoys playing chase with his brothers, running around the kitchen island while emitting shrieks of laughter. In rare moments, he will let me cuddle him and he will strum my arm lightly with his little fingers.

He is our F and we love him very much. Happy 2 years, sweet boy!









No comments:

Post a Comment